Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chic DIY Chandelier


When my husband came home from teaching at Lamar today, he told me about an interesting project he helped his students complete. Apparently, the students of Lamar High School have been collecting soda bottles for a special project to be displayed at prom this weekend. I just had to do some research to find out what he was talking about.







Now, I just love a beautiful chandelier! Imagine my delight when I started some online research to find out what he was talking about! Believe it or not, all it takes is some fishing line, soda bottles, good scissors, a light, and a base for the top. The base could be some simple hoops for instance. Although it is a fairly easy process, it is time consuming. Still, the results are well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment